1. OUR VIEW ON PRIVACY
2. RATIONALE OF OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the
1. To provide products or services;
2. To provide information on products or services;
3. To send out Torayvinobd’s advertising messages; and
4. To respond to your inquiries, etc.
3. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA, ETC., WE RECIEVE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
When you access our website on your device, our server automatically collects certain browser- or device-generated information (so-called “server log files”) including the followings:
The collected information will be analyzed without identifying the individuals who provided the information. This information is used only for the purposes of providing services on the websites, increasing customer satisfaction, and ensuring proper technical operation so that we can investigate and eliminate malfunctions.
Through the contact forms that you can fill out on our websites to provide a question or comment, we collect the following personal information:
The collected personal information will not be disclosed to external third parties. We only use this personal information to reply to your enquiry as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will only use it if we have received your specific consent.
4. THE PERIOD OF RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will manage your personal information only for the period necessary to comply with our relevant legal obligations and to conduct our proper business operations.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: HOW?
As you know, Mapal International is the sole importer and distributor of "Torayvino Household Water Purifier (Model: Torayvino MK303)" in Bangladesh, Therefore, We share your personal information only with our affiliated companies.
Personal information that may be jointly shared:
Purposes of sharing your personal information:
6. PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
As a rule, personal information shall not be automatically disclosed to third parties, except where it is shared as described above. However, if we are compelled by laws and regulations, litigation and legal processes within or outside of your country of residence, or requests from the public and governmental authorities, and/or if we determine that the disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information. In addition, we may disclose your personal information if we determine in good faith that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and interests and to pursue available remedies, to enforce our terms and conditions, to investigate fraud, or to protect our operations or users.
7. STEPS TOWARDS SAFETY
8. INTERCEPTION OF PERSONAL DATA NOTIFICATION
In case of a breach of security where your personal information is transmitted externally, stored, or otherwise handled due to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access thereto, we have mechanisms and company regulations in place to identify and investigate the event promptly. Depending on the outcome of our assessment, if an incident such as a leakage occurs, we will take appropriate actions under the circumstance, such as making reports to the supervisory authorities and contacting the individuals who may be affected.
9. CUSTOMERS INQUIRIES RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Access to your personal information: You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being handled, and, where that is the case, you can request a disclosure of the personal information and certain related information such as the purpose of the handling and the categories of personal information in question.
2. Correction and deletion of your personal information: If you think that the personal information collected about you is inaccurate, you may submit a request to Torayvinobd for its correction, addition, or deletion.
3. Suspension of use and erasure of your personal information: If you feel that Torayvinobd has acted inappropriately with your personal information, you have the right to ask that it be erased or its use restricted.
4. Petition to supervisory authorities: If Torayvinobd does not act in good faith, You have the option of making an official request about us to the appropriate supervisory authorities.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
As a rule, we do not knowingly collect and handle information on children in connection with our business operations. However, if we become aware that we have collected and handled information from a child, we will respond appropriately in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may provide hypertext links from Torayvinobd’s websites to third-party websites or Internet sources, as shown below for illustration purpose. Since we have not examined the privacy policies of third parties and specific content at each link, we cannot be held liable for the content. Please read carefully the respective privacy policies to find out how they collect and handle your personal information.
Google Maps (an example) On certain individual web pages of our Websites, we use the Google Maps API provided by Google LLC, House 23/A, Road: 02, DOHS, Banani Dhaka, Bangladesh (“Google”). This service lets us show you where our offices are located for your easy access.
When Google Maps is embedded in a webpage, your IP address is transmitted directly to Google as soon as you visit the webpage, and a cookie is stored. You can obtain information about, and opt out of, data handling by Google anytime at: http://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de .
If you have any queries regarding personal information handled by us, please contact our personal information protection staff.